4/14/12

ZUMA! Should be called CONSUMA.

So, if a person happens to somehow beat Level 9 of Zuma Deluxe, does that give them the title of Computer Whiz? Chief Geek?
I somehow cannot bring myself to remove this game from my computer and my reach. I paid a lousy $2.50 online for this, and what do I get? If I really beat the game, what do I get then?
Does anyone else out there piss away entire days, weeks even, trying to beat a game that's obviously unbeatable? There are cheats where people are so frustrated that they actually go into the game file and slow it down, just so they can pass levels 9-13. For real!!!
I have no patience. I lasted a whole 5 minutes on that drawing game. I don't know how I can let this get the better of me.

3 comments:

  1. Most of the games are for those of us that have something better to do, but would rather not. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a form of procrastination like nothing else!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love my games on Facebook, especially Zuma. It helps me release all the stress that's built up during my work day =)

    ReplyDelete